Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Huge...tracts of land

Hello there.

Here's how things are shaping up...

John and I will be on a househunting trip next week. We'll be looking at Longmont. Keep fingers crossed.

We had an openhouse and were underwhelmed by the number of visitors. The weather wasn't that great...and I don't think people are in an open-house sort of mood these days. Keep fingers crossed.

I am growing along with the baby. Stretch marks have begun to appear with a vengeance. I am also being kicked a lot.

John is moving to CO at the end of the month. My ma is coming to stay with me to make sure I keep eating and maybe to help me pack (?) and do things around the condo as we prepare to move west.

And, lastly, seems as if there will be a baby shower thrown for the baby and myself August 2nd, as well as a "Going away" party...should be a good time. I'm pretty excited for the festivities. Sad to be leaving. We won't be outta here until probably August 7th - when the movers load up our stuff.

Crazy how fast it is all moving...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: