Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Secret Obsession

My Sunday morning ritual is...get up, get dogs out, begin tea ceremony and then shuffle in to the office to check Postsecret which is updated every Sunday. John likes to make fun of me because of this obsession, but personally I find it to be a comforting ritual. I'm not the only person in the world with secrets and also that my secrets aren't that uncommon. (Don't ask what they are, then they wouldn't be secrets.)

So - I have also enjoyed this page LolKitties (or something like that). I love the phrasing...and how each of the kitties has some sort of odd accent...at least when I read it out loud to myself.

So- some genius put THIS together! Ta-Dah! http://lolsecretz.blogspot.com/ Brilliant!!

Enjoy.

Also - I just made the connection that the singing telegram girl in the movie Clue is also in the Go-Gos. Go figure.

No comments: