Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cleanse me - Day 1

I am doing a "nutritional cleanse" for the next couple weeks.  Some may wonder why I'm trying to add stress - but I'm feeling good about this.  With my birthday in a couple weeks, I want to start the next year of my life healthier and more active.

I want to journal this - but don't really want to use Facebook so I think I'll use my Victory Garden Blog. :)


So I'm in day 1.  Here is what's happened so far:
6am- Wake up, weigh in & measure.  SO not happy with weight and measurements.
7am - Chocolate shake thing, fiber supplement, accelerator.  The shake was really thick - almost too thick.  I feel good afterwards.
730am - I've switched to herbal tea for now and feel pretty good. Not missing my caffiene too much.
8:30am- water
9:00am - water
10am - hungry.  I can have 2 almonds (2??!?!) so I have 2 almonds and a "snack" provided by them. I also have lots of water
11am - hungry.  I have 2 more almonds and more water
11:55 - leaving to have my "meal" of the day - I'm about to go to Whole Foods to make a nice salad from their beautiful salad bar.
1:15 - Salad.  It was huge and yet I was still somewhat hungry
2:30 - 2 nuts and water
4:00 - 2 nuts
6:15 - shake
7:30 - 2 chocolate almonds (whoops!)

End of day - feeling ok just a bit hungry.

No comments: