Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cleanse me - Day 2

Day 2 -

I have that undercurrent of hunger that just doesn't go away.  But - I'm doing ok.  I worked from home today - not sure if that was good or bad but it was nice to be home.  I also realized that I had read the paperwork wrong - my "snacks" are 2 almonds + a small snack - so I'm had more robust snacks today.  Yea!

Also - as far as weight - I was down 2 lbs this morning.  There is a lot of water going in/coming out - so who knows if it is real or water weight.  Still kind of nice.

730 am - shake & water
10am - 2 almonds & water
1130 - peanut butter and fiber supplement & water
115 - lunch (mexican bowl with spinach and chicken) & water
2:45 - tea
318 - 1/2 apple, 3 small almonds
4:15 - hungry and wanting another snack.  Will get one when I get off of this call.
4:45 - celery and 2 almonds.

I'll be having another shake tonight. I'm about to go get a pedicure.  I need it - and it should take my mind off of food? :)

Tomorrow is the all-juice day.  I'm a little worried about how it will go - no real food - all juice but some snacks.  We'll see...

No comments: