Friday, May 21, 2010

Sidelined by Strep...wah wah waaaaah.

So - disappointingly - I have had to stall on the end of the cleanse.  I've been doing shake days for this week...but as far as weight loss I think it's stalled out.  I'm down 8 lbs - which I really need to look at as a positive thing.  I was just hoping for more.

I got strep this week. I woke up Tuesday with a terrible burning in my throat.  I thought immediately that it was strep - so I went to Urgent Care and got a test...and then went to Walgreens for the antibiotics.  The 1st day was pretty awful but I felt better on day 2. 

I talked to my coaches - and they told me that while I'm on an antibiotic I'm not really supposed to do the juice part of the cleanse.  So, like I said, I've done shake days and today is day 11. 

After I finish the antibiotics- I plan to do 2 more shake days and then 2 cleanse days so I can finish the product. Hopefully I'll get more results.  We'll see!

No comments: